Friday, July 15, 2016

well the inevitable end is pretty much here

some people are leaving tonight while others including myself are leaving tomorrow night. I'm excited to be going to Nice but there was a terror act there last night right in the heart of a touristy area. My parents already told me I have to come straight home, but since when do I listen to them. I know I'll be fine but its just crazy to think that nay given day something like that could happen. I am a bit worried but the show must go one. I cant let fear control my life, this is something I wanted to do and I'm going to do it. The world isn't perfect.

This program has taught me so much and has made me come to the realization of so many things. so many first hand accounts. The people I have met, the places ive been, the experiences Ive had. I wouldnt trade these feelings for anything. It's definitely changed me but I would say in a good way.

I am kinda excited to be home on the 21st just to tell everyone all the things ive done and of course to eat shit quality food (I actually do miss that)

Well here is the final goodbye my bloggy. I've loved everything and all the new friends I have met. Keep on spinning world, without that I would have nothing to do :) peace love international studies

all the best,
Angela Brocco 

No comments:

Post a Comment