Monday, June 17, 2019

it was the best of times...it was the worst of times

Being already 2 weeks into the program I can now certainly say that it has been an emotional roller coaster. Whether it has been the different places we have visited such as the Suda Bay War Cemetery or the Gorge, there have been many mixed emotions all along the way. It’s very interesting to experience all of these emotions at the same time because it’s not easy to handle it. it’s also been interesting to observe others and see how they are handling these new things. Some people adjust easily, others not as well, however, at the end of the day everyone is on the same boat and experiencing all together. One thing that this trip has taught me so far is that people are different and take things differently. Personally, I have been up and down on this trip myself but I always try to push myself to be better and try to experience and be in every moment as much as I can. This trip is definitely a challenge for all, either an emotional or physical or even both. It has certainly helped me to grow as a person and taught me a little flexibility which I’m usually not good at. I try every day to do better whether I succeed or not. I think it’s important to try and adjust to certain situations and I really try hard to accomplish that even though sometimes I fail. In the end, I know everything is going to work out and be fine :).

No comments:

Post a Comment