Saturday, June 25, 2016

6/24/16

This was supposed to be post yesterday but do to spotty wifi and a holiday, that did not happen. Honestly these days become so blurred I can't differentiate them. What I mostly remember is the celebration we had with the villagers. They dressed us in traditional Greek Orthodox attire aka HELLA LAYERS. There was a long skirt, a table cloth long sleeve shirt, an olive green scarf, a black jacket with gold designs, and to top it all off a red scarf thing for your head,hair. In this heat its easy to assume why women no longer wear that, RIP to your sweat glands. Another prediction of mine is that the Greeks made their alcohol very strong was to take the edge off quicker  from having to deal with the heat all day. OH almost forgot, I did NOT fall asleep in class today!! I was very proud, hopefully I can keep it up (ha ha unintentional pun, still funny). I would upload pictures but all of those are on my phone and this blog is on my laptop, sorry Petros <3. It was a long day, to say the least it's still amazing here 

No comments:

Post a Comment