Saturday, June 25, 2016

Post 1

Yassou all!
Looks like our blogging game has been a little weak this first week due to all the fun we’ve been having in Crete!
I arrived in Athens the 16th of June, a few days before the program officially started in Crete. Athens was way more crowded than I was expecting it to be. I also noticed that everywhere I went, people were smoking in my face. After running around aimlessly in Parliament Square in the 90-degree heat, I finally found Petros, Katie, Donovan, Collin, Angie, and Elias. I didn’t stay in Athens too long as we had to leave via ferry boat the evening of the 17th. All I remember is all the amazing food we ate (shout out to Petros for hooking us up with good food) and the amazing view from the top of the Acropolis. When I arrived in Crete, I noticed that the environment was more relaxed compared to Athens. Our first day here was scorching hot so what’s a group of tired, sweaty college students to do? PLAY WITH THE HOSE OF COURSE!!!  It was a great bonding experience playing  drip, drip, drop. Sorry but not sorry to Collin for waking you up from your nap because “Petros wanted to talk to you” and then hosing you as you came out the door.
Honestly, #NORAGRETS about this trip so far.

Catch ya peeps on the flippity flop!!!


Tess



No comments:

Post a Comment