Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June 22, 2016
or how the Europeans write it, 22 June 2016

 So today was a tired some day, I did not get much sleep last night due to my private study session that I started at 11pm (11:00) that lasted a bit longer than it should've. I always end up depriving my body of sleep just because the only time I can really focus is at those weird hours, which of course doesn't work well with plans early in the morning. I always feel so bad when I doze of in class, I try to hard to fight it and still am as its happening. I'll try to get more sleep, lesson is constantly being learned.

What blew my mind today was when Pretos (I know I need to call him professor but I'm so not used to it) told us that the reason the US was in the middle was not for oil. Evidently only 9% of our oil comes from the middle east..... Pretty fishy US government, pretty fishyyy. Obvious I know what that means but to simplify and get those who don't study political science to have there minds blows and do research on their own.

Well here I am up late again, can't help it when there's so much to see and so much to do !!!! Let's keep our fingers crossed that I don't doze off tomorrow and do well on my Greek test!!!!

Love everyday here  

No comments:

Post a Comment