Saturday, June 25, 2016

6/25/16


So today was our first weekend/Saturday here. Wasn't too sure of what to expect but I really enjoyed it. Long days as usual but these don't start off with me struggling to stay awake in class and I get an extra hour of sleep!!!! Today we had a long van ride but the view during the 2 hours was incredible. It was hard to sleep on the bis because I every time I closed my eyes someone would say "wow look at that view", and I couldn't miss those views now. The beach was fun in that we got to climb rocks but there was too many naked kids haha. The beach was also crowded but that didn't bother me too much, there was just so many kids my goodness. While in the water there was a darkish cloud touching the top of the mountain and it looked really cool. In the moment I said it looked like something in a movie where the narrator is telling an old legend about how a family got cured, and of course a goat would be featured somewhere in it. Before the beach we went to the very first palace. I'm blanking on the name at moment and don't want to spell my guess as to what it is extremely wrong. But yea that was cool, although I hated how much of it was a replica. I think we would've stayed a bit longer to fully embrace the site if it wasn't so damn hot out lol. Keep the fun rolling, Be back tmmm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment