Sunday, June 26, 2016


The first week has been a blast and hopefully this coming week is even better. I feel like I haven’t slept in a year but its been worth it. My favorite beach that we visited was Elofonisi. Nothing at home can even come close to how beautiful it is. Just travelling to places and taking in the landscape of the island is incomparable. The food that has been prepared for us has not disappointed me once. Everything is fresh and tasty. So thankful for the great hospitality here. The women that cook all day and provide us with anything else we need are nothing less than superhuman. The excursions and activities we have gone to have been enjoyable despite just being for educational purposes (it’s a study abroad not a travel abroad!!). I feel so grateful to be here with everyone and can’t wait to see what this week brings!










No comments:

Post a Comment