Saturday, June 23, 2018

a day to relax??

Howdy! So today we returned from Athens. Instead of keeping up with our busy schedule, we just took the day to go to the beach. Being at the beach all day made me realize just how busy we've been these past few weeks. It's kind of crazy to think about how much we've done in such a short time. It's also crazy to think of how the program is almost over. The meeting to go over the schedule for these next few days was bittersweet. We have a lot of good stuff planned, but the days are going to go by so quickly. I'm not ready for the program to be over because I've met so many amazing people and seen places I never thought I'd get to go to. I really did not think I would be able to go on this trip, yet here I am! Life is funny like that I guess. Anyway, I'm very grateful for this experience. Till next time!

Fin.
XX Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment