Saturday, June 30, 2018

so long, farewell

Hey there, reader! Well, I'm going to keep this short so as to not make myself emotional (again). This entire trip has been one of the best experiences of my life. It felt so long because I feel like I've known these people forever, but so short because it doesn't feel like it should be over. I am so, so, so incredibly lucky to have had this experience. Everything from the excursions to the late night talks left a lasting impression, and I wouldn't change any of it for the world. I'm so lucky to have been here, not only in Crete, but to have done it with these people. Every single one was irreplaceable. This trip was made by the personalities. I cannot imagine it being remotely the same if even one person was missing. I am lucky. I am thankful. And I better see y'all in the fall (or preferably sooner). Signing off for the last time. (No I'm not crying again)

Fin.
XX Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment