Wednesday, June 12, 2019

A studious group

During my first few days in Alikianos I was very worried that I would not know the material for the courses. I felt as if I was way far behind than everyone else and was very worried that I would get stuck behind in these courses. Now, almost 2 weeks in, this group has been one of the most hard-working, but also caring groups I have ever seen. Whenever I have a question, everyone is willing to help explain and make it so I can understand. Most people here are very caring and are always willing to help me when I am struggling with schoolwork. I'd like to give a quick shout out to Natalie, Kostas, Nate, Thespina who have been really helping explain all of the coursework for me. Everyone else also has been too but these four have had to deal with multiple of my questions and still help explain everything thoroughly. I am so proud of the group we have here for working very hard on our school work and also making sure to have a good time as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment