Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Malta


Although we were not in Malta for a long time, it was nothing as to what I expected. When first entering Malta, I was nervous because before coming to this program I had never heard of Malta before. Malta may be a tiny island but the beauty within it, it unforgettable. When we walked into the city the first day, I was in awe seeing how midivil the buildings looked. The architecture on the buildings were beautiful, and I noticed that all the buildings were very very tall. With that being said, i was in shock that walking through Malta we could not find any supermarkets or small shops. In fact, when we went to the area where the lights made it seem like Christmas, I was shocked to see how there was only two restaurants and one bar. Since it was so beautiful and I thought a good amount of people actually were there, I was confused to not see many more restaurants and shops. In fact, there were no shops within that area, all there was was a few restaurants. Near the bar I got a drink at, I noticed that all the other bars next to it were closed. I don’t understand why they were closed though, but overall Malta was actually one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment