Sunday, June 30, 2019

One Last Time

Coming into this program I was nervous that I didn't know anyone. Leaving this program I am feeling like I have known you all for a lifetime. We spent every day together for the past 30 days, and I don't think I would trade those days for anything. I didn't just make 9  new friends, but 5 sisters and 4 brothers. We formed friendships that I hope last a life time. We also all grew as people, and we grew together. From all trying to pay separately to paying together. We ate together, we danced together, we learned together and we lived  together. We also had our share of head butting, but what is a family without some head butting? I hope that we all go on to learn from our experiences and enjoy the journey like we did here, and not just rush to the destination. If I had to sum up our trip in two words it would go something like his: *Borat voice* Great Success! 

Love you guys! 
- Kostas 

No comments:

Post a Comment