Thursday, June 6, 2019

Good Eats (Post 3)

I don’t think I’ve ever had such a high intake of carbs than I have while being here. It seems as every meal is to give each person at the table 10 servings. Being a picky eater I was nervous to come here and look disrespectful at the dinner table, but that has not been the case here. After every meal I’ve been able to wipe my plate with my 3rd slice of carbs without any complaints. Every meal is prepared and served with love, thanks to the lovely women who provide our meals. Going to eat restaurant to simply get a drink is served with 5 plates of “appetizers” that are filled with so much flavor. Though it took a few days for my body to adjust to the change of ingredients used in each meal, I’m not sure how I’ll be able to eat a bag of processed food ever again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment