Saturday, July 2, 2016

7/2/16

Dear blog,
I thought of a little jingle and it goes like this; blog blog blog your day gently down the internet stream, merely merely merely merely blogs are all you need.
tadaaaaaa

So today was pretty good, went to two islands that are actually in the Libyan Sea. The color of the water is a bright sea foam green, which is my favorite. I hiked the the mountains at both of the islands all on my own and boy can I move when when pressed for time. I also got a really good tan today and I didn't lay out once!
I'm already kicking myself in the head for not using the valuable free time I had to and yesterday to do research for my paper uughhhhh my mind just needs a break but once my mind is ready my body wont be. Why cant they just work together man.
Anyway we have to be up bright and early for out super cool trip tm so I best be getting some shut eye. I also have to pack my bag and figure what I'm wearing so I'll leave that for the morning. Cause ya know why not leave everything for the last minute t stress about more?

Good night bloggiphere *heart* *heart* *heart*

No comments:

Post a Comment