Thursday, July 14, 2016

Yesterday we visited Lindos which was about an hour and a half bus ride from Rodos.  I really enjoyed it here mainly because of the beautiful beach but also because of the ancient Acropolis which overlooked the beach.  The small village was full of donkeys that carried tourists.  I was really excited to ride a donkey until I noticed the nonstop conditions these animals were forced to work through.  For this reason, I refused to pay and chose to walk.  Aside from a bit of animal cruelty, I enjoyed the natural harbor that the beach was at the mouth of.  The harbor provided a significant enclosure from wind and surf.  I was planning on attaching photos to this post but Sonja/Amanda and I share a phone now that mine is in the hands of some slummy thieves if Athens. Well anyways, view the photos below of Lindos and its beautiful beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment