Friday, July 1, 2016

yo yo yo blogy its the first day of July!!! crazyyyyyyy time is tick tick ticking man.
today was pretty relaxed (for the first time ever). Prof Kulich taught one of our classes today and I loooovveeeeeeeeeeee her!! When I talked to her after class to say how much I liked her lecture, I was fangirling inside. ugh such a cutie. Anyway I've come to the sad conclusion that I do not pick up on anything our guest lecture speakers are saying because their accents are so strong and my brain just doesn't move that quickly. Sorry knowledge. We went to Coasta Coasta again today, which was nice minus the fact that they pretty much force you to drink! Too bad I'm not swayed by their comfy chairs, high priced drinks, and social pressure!!! So I floated in the water as per usual and drifted around like a piece of  wood. Oh this just popped into my head again, I am still flabbergasted that Rwanda is number one in the world for most elected women in office. Yes I know about the whole civil war thing but like thats crazyyyyyyyyy dude. I know my blogs are all over the place but just roll with it, tis my mind~~~~~~

So yea imma catch some zzz's for this pirate island tm, gotta be awake incase any pirates try to steal my booty

arrrggg shivey me timbers bloggers


damn my grammar suckssss

No comments:

Post a Comment