Friday, July 8, 2016

7/7/16

So I don't really remember yesterday hehehe. I think we went to Chania but I'm not entirely sure. But if I'm not mistaken then I bought a cool present for my mother. Shes obsessed with cat thingys so I got her a hand made glass and sand cat ornament. My parents are super pissed that I'm going to France but I'm already over here come on man. I also know they're not going to like it when I break it to them all the plans I have already made for when I come home. Which all of course are little excursions somewhere that is not my house nor with my parents lol. I'm just growing up too fast.

Someone told me on the plane ride to Greece that people are either a mountain person or a beach person. I've been trying to figure out which one I am everyday since I've been here. This is the first time I've really seen mountains, and I love them but I also love the beach because that's what I've lived around. That's when I realized that I can be both, and that is why Crete is perfect for me. This is because there are mountains right on the beach, best of both.

Oh yes now I remember. Tonight (aka last night) we had a little concert at the institute. It was by the very good looking older man that played an instrument that looks like a guitar. It was very ice but those old men sung all night long my goodness!!!

any way byyeee

No comments:

Post a Comment