Friday, July 15, 2016


I can’t believe the program is over. The first day in Crete felt so long and then after that it flew by. I’m really glad I decided to come on this trip. I was really nervous to come because I didn’t know anyone and I had heard that the classes were really challenging. I’m happy to say that I’ve made so many great friends (can’t wait to see all of you in September) and that I survived Yota and our other two classes. Petros hypes everything up, but for this trip he was spot on. Its going to be so strange landing in Boston tomorrow and not eating meals with everyone or going to bed saying goodnight to Katie, Tess and Laryssa. I’m going to feel so lost! I hope everyone had just as much fun as I did and were able to make a lot of great memories.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Sara! Love you! :) So happy we met and became friends on this trip. 10 outta 10 would recommend! *hint hint, nudge nudge* ;)

    ReplyDelete