Friday, July 15, 2016

well well well, it's been a while since we last spoke.

so where we left off was before I arrived in Rhodes. It was hard saying goodbye to everyone, even the cats. It's werid knowing that moving on and never coming back to the same place. I mean yes I can come back but it probably wont that soon. It's crazy how people can have such an impact in you life and then they just leave as quickly as they came. Then all that is left is the memories. But at least we got to say goodbye, we knew the day was coming eventually. Those 3 weeks flew by so quickly. Yes 3 weeks isn't that long of time and when you're in school all you do is bank on the weekends, which makes the weeks go by even faster. It feels odd packing everything up with nothing left behind. It was nice settling down for a bit I must admit, never thought I would desire that so much. Must keep moving   

No comments:

Post a Comment