Friday, July 15, 2016

Today was ferry day

13 hours on a boat to the island of Rhodes, approximately 11 miles from Turkey. I can literally swim there, might take me awhile but I can do it. The is still so light but here its more green and its merky, not like home though haha. the waves are also strong and the it gets deep really quickly. Its sad to see so much garbage and junk in the water and on the beaches. Its mainly because our hotel is in a super touristy spot. It also upsets me how the signs are only in English or first read in English. I've also realized I'm not a fan of European breakfast. I cant do just cake and OJ, I miss eggs and french toast and strawberries. But I guess I could get eggs anywhere because no restaurant around here sells greek food really


to be continued 

No comments:

Post a Comment