Friday, July 15, 2016

We made the paper!!!

at one of our lectures in this fancy room we had a mayor and a lawyer speak to us and they put us in the paper!!!

The days here make me so tired, maybe its the classes or maybe because it hotter here but its a lot. There's many things that we've done but I always forget to write about them. One thing that is also odd is that I haven't really taken any pictures while being in Rhodes, yea its nice but not nice enough to capture I guess. That also sounds a lot more harsh than I really mean. But damn this place has a completely different culture than crete or even athens but yet its all the same country. I'll never be able to get over that. Today was our last day of the program, class wise, and it doesnt feel real. I feel like theres so much more I need to learn, I dont want to let it all go 

No comments:

Post a Comment