Sunday, July 3, 2016

7/3/16

I'm a mountaineer!!!! Today we hiked down the Samaria Gorge, which was stelllaaarrrrrr great views. Found out that my assumptions of love for hiking and capability is actually quite true. After the hike down that took longer than it should've, Petros and I ran up another mountain to see a castle. We took the goat trail btw, poor goats it was tough. Gabby and Attika also joined but they could not match the running capabilities. Going down was soooo slippery my goodness. At the bottom of the mountain there was a fence but we needed to et off this mountain and go into ocean, so Petros and Attika hope the fence. Then once I come to the fence because I was a tad behind, I say "um doesn't the fence open here?" and they all said no but then I opened the latch and walked through the gate. IM A SMART GAL. Then we all jumped in the water and it was a good ole time. Now my feet still hurt. We had a lecture by Tina and I fell in love. I want her job or something similar to it. But she also seems like a super rad person. PEACE LOVE THE ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time to let my body rest, goodnight bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment