Friday, July 8, 2016

7/8/16

lol I just realized yesterday was the day went to the military bases. That felt a lot longer ago, wooops.

So this morning we took our greek final...... didn't get to finish but whatever I still passed. Okay I barely passed but I'll take what I can get. Today is our last night in Crete. I cant believe it went by so quickly, I wish it would never end. But its not completely over yet, we have a week in Rhodes. Right now I'm writing this and my super late essay on a balcony of a restaurant in Chania as the sun is setting, super rad I know. Or as my dad said it "wow right on!". I still have to pack but that never takes me too long, especially since I already know what needs to be packed. I'm so happy right now. They told us at the institute to come back and a friend I made on the plane said to come back next summer, it just feels so surreal that I can just come back whenever. This is my third home now, first New York then Boston and now every part of Greece. I must say though I am more a city girl so Chania I guess it is haha.

Alright time to go explore, The wifi isn't being too great hehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment