Saturday, July 2, 2016

Gramvousa and Balos Island

This blog post is going to be short and full of pictures like a kid's book because I have to write a paper for Mr. Bat Puncher. So, today, we went to two gorgeous islands via ferry to go explore and soak up the sun. First was Gramvousa Island where we had the opportunity to hike up the mountain and sight see the Venetian ruins that pirates once used. I opted out of this as I was wearing sandals and didn't want to walk 16 miles tomorrow with sore blisters on my feet. Instead, I swam in the most clear water I've ever seen with my eyeballs. The view from every angle was breathtaking. I felt like I was in a picture from the Explore section of Instagram. Next stop was Balos Island which was equally beautiful as Gramvousa. It had a beach and a lagoon! I snapped some cool pics, swam
around, and got reallllllly tan. Life is hard.

Tomorrow should be a long but fun day as we are hiking a 16 mile gorge. Will blog about it soon!

~*Tess*~

PS. Second week fight doesn't exist
 Gramvousa
 Balos
 Balos
Gramvousa

No comments:

Post a Comment